Complete 88 liter tank for waste water - Ready to go!
These tanks are made of odour impermeable synthetic translucent material, so the content level can be seen from the outside.
These complete tanks come with a VETUS waste water pump type EMP140, inspection cover,
ultrasonic level sensor, connectors and 2 securing straps.
Only level gauge and the inlet fitting (type RT..B) must be ordered separately
All connections go through the top of the tank. Type WWS is suitable for storing black water as well as grey waste water and is especially designed to save installation time.
• Suitable for 24volt
• Tank is approved according to the ISO 8099 standard
• Tank capacities of 88 litres
• Suction pipe with angled hose connector Ø 38 mm for discharge to onshore holding facility
• Breather connection Ø 19 mm
• Pump-out connection for discharge to sea Ø 38 mm
• Hole for inlet fitting type RT..B in not included - please see related items
|Dimensions (length x width x height) (mm)||407 x 400 x 995|
|Weight (kg)||No Data|
|Voltage (Volt)||24 V|