NLPHD waterlock design is well known for its silencing features, versatile installation options, and extremely low backpressure. VETUS HD composite material is heat resistant up to 260 ° C
- Suitable for Ø50 mm hose exhaust system.
- Capacity in liters: 4,5 liter
- Colour: White
The new line of VETUS HD waterlocks is made from a specially blended composite that is heat resistant up to 260 ° C.
While the NLP waterlock design is already well known for its silencing features, versatile installation options, and extremely low backpressure.
Thermal resistance to deformation under pressure is 250 ° C; almost double that of standard GRP materials.
The same goes for tensile and flexural strength!
For those concerned by weight, there is good news as well.
All these benefits are available at almost half the weight of the competition!
• The VETUS heavy duty waterlock in brief:
- Suitable for Ø50 mm exhaust system.
- VETUS HD composite material is heat resistant up to 260 ° C
- The safe choice in case of cooling failure.
• Easily and quickly installed in any situation.
- 360º rotating bodies.
- Rotating hose connections, provide infinite connection possibilities.
- Floor mount bracket and wall mount straps supplied as standard.
• Maximum performance:
- Superior noise reduction.
- Minimal backpressure in the exhaust system.
- Provided with drain plugs for winter storage.
- Colour: White.
- Weight: 2.3 kg.
|Inner Hose Diameter (mm)||51|
|Internal exhaust hose diameter (mm)||51|